1) We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use session cookies on this website.
We will send to you the following cookies:
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Discover Travel & Tours Intl.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email (to email@example.com ) or by post (to International House, Pierpoint Street , Worcester WR1 1YD).
4) In addition to the information you provide when using our accommodation services, we will collect information each time you visit our Website. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us and subject to payment of a fee not exceeding £10. If you notify us of any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
5) Your information will be used to process your booking and to notify you about any changes to our services. Occasionally, we may also use your details to inform you of other features, services and products we can provide which we think you may be interested in and may contact you by post, fax, e-mail or telephone. If you do not wish to receive this additional information, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the booking form.
6) Other than to enable us to process your booking or inform you of other services, we will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction (such as the Office of the Information Commissioner or the Office of Fair Trading).
8) We reserve the right to appoint an Internet service provider to host this website on our behalf which may be situated outside the European Economic Area (the "EEA"). In order to provide our services to you, it may be necessary to transfer your information outside the EEA and by agreeing to our terms and conditions, you consent to any such transfer.
9) We, and our accommodation providers have appointed agents to collect credit card payments (and credit card details as applicable) for the bookings made by you. All credit card transactions conducted from this website are carried out over a secure link for your security. By transmitting your credit card details, you agree to our agent (or those of our accommodation providers) using your details for the purposes of:-